terça-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2009

Whenever you close your eyes


I need to know that I am in your world
That I am in your world, baby
And I gotta know, that i am in your heart
No matter where you are, whenever you go, oh baby
I hear you saying that you you love me
I feel you touch me in the night
But there don´t mean something in your life baby

Whenever you close your eyes
I want it to be my face that you see
When you go to sleep at night
Whenever you dream, I wanna know you´re dreaming of me

So hard to know, wish I could read your mind
Wish I could read your mind and see in your heart
Am I there, the way you´re there with me
You´re everywhere with me, wherever I go, oh baby
Before I give my world complety
And lay my heart down on the line
I need to know it´s me you´re needing in your life baby

I hear saying that you love me
I feel you touch me in the night
But there don´t mean that I mean something in your life baby




Deixa-me desvendar seus mistérios,
ajudá-me a destruir essa muralha que há entre nós dois,
chega de dar vida a esse personagem,
está na hora dessa "novela" sair do ar,
deixa eu te invadir, rasgar suas roupas.
Quebrar seus espelhos..
Deixa eu te ver como nunca te viram antes.
Me ajuda a trazer nossa paz de volta.
Vamos descer de cima desse muro, escolher um dos dois lados,
e fazer as coisas melhorarem.




"Não espere demais para dizar a alguém especial,
aquilo que você sente.
Diga-o já, amanhã pode ser tarde.
Aproveite e fale,
escreveva, telefone e diga o que ainda não foi dito.
Não deixe para amanhã,
quem sabe não dá mais tempo."